Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kipmart in Johor Bahru

Today I experienced Kipmart. Just as well I don't live close to it as there are so many nice eats!

It is still durian season.


Freshly fried eats.


Freshly peeled fruit.


More fish than you could choose from - all fresh.


Fresh red meat.


Lots of fresh chicken.


And of course, always friendly people!


Not my kind of seafood.


Also not my kind of seafood.


So fresh it is still alive!


Fresh banana leaves/daun pisang.


Fresh banana flowers to cook and to eat.


More fresh local flowers to cook and eat. I don't know the name yet.


Dried seafood.


Little dried fish. 


Nasi lemak. I meant to buy some, and forgot. Nice stuff.


Just for the record - Kipmart does not only sell fresh foods. There are also clothes, bags, kitchen stuff, shoes and stationary.
A 'we will go again' place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment